It’s hard to put into words how amazing PLZ and staff are! My son has been tutored there for several years. When he started he could not read and was well below grade level. I can say that he now can read, write and spell. As his mother I felt helpless! Nina has supported him and encourage us through the years. She always goes above and beyond. They truly hire staff that care about each child and want to help them each reach there academic goals!
As featured on:
- Student Self-Regulation Relies on Metacognition
- How to Use Deliberate Practice in the Classroom
- What Are Executive Functioning Skills?
- What do I do if my child doesn’t know a sound when we are reading together?
- How Do We Prepare for the Upcoming School Year When We Don’t Know What It’s Going to Look Like? Part III