I highly recommend Parrish Learning Zone. My daughter was able to achieve the SAT score she was aiming for with the help of her Math (Mr. James Slane) and English (Mrs. Lauren Cannavo) tutors. Not only did they help her with practice tests but they also boosted her confidence in taking the SAT. The owners (Nina and Jay) were always prompt in answering my emails. They are very accommodating and worked around my daughter’s schedule (thank you Shiela for all your help in finding available dates for my daughter to meet with her tutors). Thank you Parrish Learning Zone for helping my daughter achieve her goal!
As featured on:
- Student Self-Regulation Relies on Metacognition
- How to Use Deliberate Practice in the Classroom
- What Are Executive Functioning Skills?
- What do I do if my child doesn’t know a sound when we are reading together?
- How Do We Prepare for the Upcoming School Year When We Don’t Know What It’s Going to Look Like? Part III