Folks these people know how to help your teenager get ready or increase their SAT/ACT scores. As long as your teen does their part. My Son went from a 1050 to a 1260! Highly recommend.
As featured on:
- Student Self-Regulation Relies on Metacognition
- How to Use Deliberate Practice in the Classroom
- What Are Executive Functioning Skills?
- What do I do if my child doesn’t know a sound when we are reading together?
- How Do We Prepare for the Upcoming School Year When We Don’t Know What It’s Going to Look Like? Part III