I just want to let you know that I passed the HESI test. Thank you so much for all the help, I got into nursing school. I really appreciate everything. Thank you so much again! I got 86% on grammar, 88% on Biology, and 78% on critical thinking.
As featured on:
- Student Self-Regulation Relies on Metacognition
- How to Use Deliberate Practice in the Classroom
- What Are Executive Functioning Skills?
- What do I do if my child doesn’t know a sound when we are reading together?
- How Do We Prepare for the Upcoming School Year When We Don’t Know What It’s Going to Look Like? Part III