I had my 16 year old son do some individual SAT/ACT prep with PLZ before he took his tests, knowing that he needed some work on his verbal and writing skills. His tutor was really helpful in showing him tips and tricks, and his vocabulary skills advanced tremendously in a short amount of time. His first attempt at each test was pretty decent, but he pulled out a great score on the ACT the second time around. Thanks Parrish Learning Zone!
As featured on:
- Student Self-Regulation Relies on Metacognition
- How to Use Deliberate Practice in the Classroom
- What Are Executive Functioning Skills?
- What do I do if my child doesn’t know a sound when we are reading together?
- How Do We Prepare for the Upcoming School Year When We Don’t Know What It’s Going to Look Like? Part III