We have had a wonderful experience with PLZ. Nina does an excellent job identifying a student’s needs and pairing them with the appropriate tutor. Our child has worked with the same math tutor for several years. He has taken the time to know our child, who enjoys the tutoring sessions. These sessions reinforce concepts from the classroom and help develop study skills in other areas of study. The entire team is kind and compassionate – they understand that each student has unique strengths and needs. We are fortunate to have our child working with PLZ for math and now SAT prep. We highly recommend PLZ without reservations.
As featured on:
- Student Self-Regulation Relies on Metacognition
- How to Use Deliberate Practice in the Classroom
- What Are Executive Functioning Skills?
- What do I do if my child doesn’t know a sound when we are reading together?
- How Do We Prepare for the Upcoming School Year When We Don’t Know What It’s Going to Look Like? Part III