My daughter completed 8 tutoring sessions specifically for the Math portion of the SAT. The lessons were catered to what she missed on the sample SAT that they administered. She brought her score up 180 points and now has excellent scores for her college applications. I highly recommend PLZ.
As featured on:
- Student Self-Regulation Relies on Metacognition
- How to Use Deliberate Practice in the Classroom
- What Are Executive Functioning Skills?
- What do I do if my child doesn’t know a sound when we are reading together?
- How Do We Prepare for the Upcoming School Year When We Don’t Know What It’s Going to Look Like? Part III