Parrish Learning Zone is a gift to this community! They are professional, kind and respectful to the young men and women who attend their classes..Most importantly “they keep their word”. The information they give you on the class is exactly what they do to help improve your child’s SAT score ….the classes are small, the teachers are caring and the time spent is not wasted…when your child attends and puts in the work involved together with Parrish, the results will be another addition to their successful future. Thanks to everyone at Parrish! Will recommend you always…
As featured on:
- Student Self-Regulation Relies on Metacognition
- How to Use Deliberate Practice in the Classroom
- What Are Executive Functioning Skills?
- What do I do if my child doesn’t know a sound when we are reading together?
- How Do We Prepare for the Upcoming School Year When We Don’t Know What It’s Going to Look Like? Part III