We are big fans of their tutoring and test-prep services. We first sent our oldest son to Parrish for help with Algebra and Calculus four years ago and then again two years ago to help him prepare for the ACT. He is now at an elite liberal arts college. We currently send our youngest — a 12-year-old — for help with Algebra, and we just got his first 9-weeks grades — an “A.” He would not have had an “A” without Parrish. Most if not all of the tutors are high school teachers. They’re all great with kids — both in terms of teaching and motivating. We are very happy to recommend Parrish Learning Zone.
As featured on:
- Student Self-Regulation Relies on Metacognition
- How to Use Deliberate Practice in the Classroom
- What Are Executive Functioning Skills?
- What do I do if my child doesn’t know a sound when we are reading together?
- How Do We Prepare for the Upcoming School Year When We Don’t Know What It’s Going to Look Like? Part III