Invaluable! We only attended one month because we took Nina’s advice on the issues she believed we were having and took that to the school district. We were prepared by Parrish on his to proceed and how to engage with the school. As a result, the test taking issue was identified and my daughter jumped 250 points in a month. Thank you to Parrish for fixing a problem the schools could not figure out for over 5 years!!! Wish I found you eariler.
As featured on:
- Student Self-Regulation Relies on Metacognition
- How to Use Deliberate Practice in the Classroom
- What Are Executive Functioning Skills?
- What do I do if my child doesn’t know a sound when we are reading together?
- How Do We Prepare for the Upcoming School Year When We Don’t Know What It’s Going to Look Like? Part III