Ms Brown was great! Not only assisted T with her Algebra 2, she also helped her with her confidence. Prior to her first online tutoring session T’s average in her class was low 60’s. She finished the quarter with a 91! They have been great and even helped with a tech issue my child had with her Chromebook.
As featured on:
- Student Self-Regulation Relies on Metacognition
- How to Use Deliberate Practice in the Classroom
- What Are Executive Functioning Skills?
- What do I do if my child doesn’t know a sound when we are reading together?
- How Do We Prepare for the Upcoming School Year When We Don’t Know What It’s Going to Look Like? Part III