WOW!! Our daughter’s SAT score went up 160 points from her pre-test to her post-test. Thanks so much! We will see you again in a few years…we have a freshman! We will recommend you as well!!
As featured on:
- Student Self-Regulation Relies on Metacognition
- How to Use Deliberate Practice in the Classroom
- What Are Executive Functioning Skills?
- What do I do if my child doesn’t know a sound when we are reading together?
- How Do We Prepare for the Upcoming School Year When We Don’t Know What It’s Going to Look Like? Part III